SNMA Difference @ Qualification
- International Welding Engineer Qualification from CSWIP included as part of qualification package for facilitating Offshore Employment.
- Additional qualification from Central Government Agency: Diploma in Port Operations (for knowledge). Fees included in package.
- Comprehensive Curriculum (DGS Course Outcomes) enhancing depth of subject knowledge, skills and employability.
- Afloat Training as per IMEI Training Manual in Ship in Campus
- Marlins ToSE Certification Intermediate Level for Officers
- Final year value added (free of cost) Engine Room Mission Simulator Training under tie-up in Chennai @ DGS Authorised Provider
SNMA Difference @ Value Added Training (cost included in package)
- Marine Hydraulics Training by Yuken Hydraulics, Japan
- Electronic Fuel Injection Training by BOSCH (Concept training)
- Marine Automation Training by HONEYWELL Technologies
- Reliability Maintenance Training by SKF, Germany or Equivalent
- ASTN NDT Level –II Certification
- Engine Room Simulator Training from PC Maritime, UK
- Computer Based Training (CBT) 24 Modules from PC Maritime, UK
- Process Condition Monitoring Training by Senior Chief Engineers
SNMA Difference @ Placement from Year 2021 – BE Marine / GME
- Guaranteed Placement Agreement provided for eligible Cadets enrolling in the “Assured Placement Program” before course commencement.
- Legal Agreement offered to cadets enrolled for this placement program before course commencement itself whereby either placement is provided for OBT or else an amount of Rs. 3 Lakhs is refunded from fees by the Institution.
- Onboard Training Placement provided within 12 months from the date of Graduation for cadets enrolled in this placement program.
- One and Only Institution in India to assure placement to cadets in this manner, meeting compulsory requirements as under DGS TC No: 20 of 2020.
Sri Nandhanam Maritime Academy, Tirupattur – 635601, Tamil Nadu
Admissions Phone: 95 4354 4354 Email: email@example.com